Tuesday 10 February 2015

Witch Within

I've always had an interest in witchcraft/Pagan beliefs. I don't know a lot about them but I have always found them magical and spiritual. Growing up with my Mum and her friend always being 'hippy dippy' as I call it and having a love for all things Bohemian I've found something that is personal because I don't have certain beliefs but I know I love everything to do with witchcraft. Being born on Halloween Night which is known as Samhain for the common Witch had always had me interested in the traditions of witches. Coming across a website called Raven and Crone   has opened my mind to a whole new world. My good old friend Pinterest has also shown me that this type of thing is what you make of it. It's very hard to explain but this is something I have a passion for and really am interested in. Reading books like the Night World series and the House Of Night series has had me loving  rituals and Wiccan beliefs from the moment I heard about them. Here are just some of the things that I have been drawn to.
Ribbon Spell - Write your intentions on ribbons and tie them to a tree. Letting them be released by the wind to the universe.



I really look forward to continuing finding my Witch Within and will share it here. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment