Wednesday 25 February 2015

Dress Desgining

As manger (yup will never get used to that) of the charity shop, a lot of the volunteers come to me with ideas and one this week was to do a float in the St Patrick's Day parade this year. So I've had my thinking cap on (along with the help of my mum) and I've come up with some ideas.
The shop is called The Paper Bag Princess so I thought we might as well go from there and have a princess in a dress made from paper bags maybe being followed by the volunteers in other outfits and dresses from the store. I love the idea of being creative and creating the dress so I hope to get to work on it straight away and will keep you updated. Here's some sketches of my design.


Side note: When a sketch has better hair then you.. fml

No comments:

Post a Comment