Tuesday 24 February 2015

The Irish Get Up and Go Diary


Last year I was given the Irish Get Up and Go Diary 2014 for Christmas. I was a bit  like "its just a diary right".. wrong. It's hard to explain but this diary made a big impact on my life. I had had a very tough two years with panic attacks and anxiety (something I haven't talked about before but now feel comfortable to) and wasn't going out a lot.
This diary through having inspirational quotes each day and Goals for each month pushed me and made me realize that I need to live my life now to the fullest while I can and only good things will happen if I go out and get them. Having a list of Goals each month set a target for me and was something I wanted to achieve. It sounds strange but this diary made my year, it made be a better, stronger and most importantly happier person.





Now this year I was given the 2015 diary by my Mum again, and I'm excited to see where It'l get me by this time next year.



No comments:

Post a Comment