Thursday 19 February 2015

Friendship Survival Kit

After coming across this beautiful gift idea on Pinterest I knew I had to make it for my Best Friend and couldn't wait to see what she thought, as when I showed my mum... she cried. The idea is to have a jar/box of items that are the key to friendship but also have a touching meaning.

Candle: Because you light up my life
Paper Clip: For all the times you helped me hold things together 
Button: sew we will always be close friends
Chocolate Heart: because you are loved very much and even more with chocolate
Star: because you're a star to me
Tissue: for all the tears of laughter and sadness we have shared
Gum: for all the times you've stuck by me
Toothpick: you pick out the best in me
Smiley Face: for the fun times we have
Puzzle Piece: because your an important piece of my life
Sponge: to soak up all the memories we've shared
Marbles: to replace the ones I've helped you loose

You can be totally creative with this, as I have used a small make up sponge, a confetti star and a smiley face sticker as there smaller and easier to send, so let the creativity flow and let the important person in your life know how much you appreciate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment