Monday 23 February 2015

Craft Braclet


Being at home poorly for the last few days I've had a lot of time on my hands so I decided to rummage in the old crafting cupboard and came up with the idea of making my best friend a fabric flower bracelet. I have a good collection of fabric scraps and started by cutting out heart shaped petals on a red piece of fabric and sewed them together. I then decided to use a piece off a green sturdy bag to support the petals and then added beads for a finishing touch.

Afterwards I took a piece of fabric that had been taking off a dress once upon a time and used this as the band. Using my glue gun I secured the flower to the band and tied it nicely on my arm to show how I hope it to be tied on her. I'm quite happy with this.. to be honest I'm thinking about keeping it myself or making another one for myself but thats the great thing about collecting fabric scraps and being creative, everything you make will be unique and there won't be anything like it around.




No comments:

Post a Comment