Sunday 5 July 2015

Make Up Storage/Organisation


After going out the other night I was met with this mess (see picture above if you dare) and got some serious organisation going. I have this four drawer storage boxy majig from Asda for years and so I divided it into eyes,lips,face and nails and made some rather dodgy looking signs because I do love to label. 




                                                                                                                                                                                                  The eye drawer has to be my favourite because its the one I use the most and it happens to be the easiest to organise. I basically keep all my mini palettes stacked, eyeliners,pencils and eyeshadow sticks in a bundle and a few odd jars of glitter and shadow along with my lashes neatly at the bottom.

                                                                                                                                                                                                               The Face drawer is a little unorganised to be honest its quite hard to organise things that don't well.. organise. I just try to keep it neat with my foundations, primers and concealers at the back and powders and bronzers at the front. 
 Now the lip drawer quit instantly screams PINK which is a bit pointless as its not my colour at all and I rarely wear it. Most of the lipglosses and lipsticks I've been giving but I keep my two favourite ones at the front and they are my Deep Red Technic Colour Max and Spotlight Beige 620 Rimmel London Moisture Renew.
 
I keep my palettes stacked beside the boxy majig so there within grabbing distance when I'm doing up the face. 

And there you have it for my makeup storage/organisation.. its nothing fancy but my inner OCD me likes to keep things organised and I'm pretty sure most girls do.

2 comments:

  1. Do you even use the half the stuff you have there?😆

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah you know me, what I keep in the name up bag I bring everywhere is what I mostly use and as for this link lipsticks they ve been touched 😂

    ReplyDelete