Thursday 30 July 2015

Botanica: Magic in a tub

Now I'm not a beauty blogger trying to sell a product.. this is sheer magic and I just have to share it.
The reason I know what Botanica is, is because we use it at work on animal wounds. Yes you read correctly, animals, but it is also for human and that's just where the magic starts.
You're probably wondering why I keep saying magic but it's the only way I can describe it, I've never seen a simple cream to work so amazingly before and can not describe just how amazing it is, honestly I can't recommend this more.
I didn't believe how good it was till I tried it, honestly it smells and looks just like sudocrem.. what could it actually do?
I had a breakout of an ugly ass spot on my chin so decided to but botanica to the test and put some on the spot going to bed. I woke up the next morning with the spot completely gone and my skin flawless, totally healed.
Later I had a bad bite on my hand, botanica flushed out the infection, healed the wound and also provided a antiseptic which eased the pain.
It genuinely is amazing and the main reason behind it is it's only natural ingredients.. Tea tree oil, Lavender oil and Aloe Vera.

Botanica is amazing for acne, wounds/cuts and any general skin problems. I'm going to stick by this and deffo recommend it to everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Buy me a few tubs please hate my ugly mug this sounds like "magic"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your face is beautiful 😙 I've only one tub I was given you can try it out some time ☺

      Delete
    2. Thanks MissT legend u are 👍

      Delete