Saturday 4 July 2015

All dressed up... and nowhere to go


With College over all my old school friends are back home and we decided to head out to a UV Party one night. Now I rushed home from work and literally took two hours getting ready because I fancied getting really dolled up (my first time wearing a crop top, really not sure about it but YOLO right) and went all out. When I finished getting ready obvs it was time to upload a made up selfie to Facebook.. and heres where I learn't the event had been cancelled. After much debating about bothering to go out at all (it was a Thursday night nothing was on) we finally decided to just go for a drink and see what was happening (absolutely nothing literally 8 other people in the bar and never seen town so quiet). Anyway the main point of this post is to share my make up pictures because I am soooo happy at how it turned out. I'm not the most girliest of girls and makeup is something I wouldn't call a skill of mine but through a lot of practice (and much taking it off and redoing it) I managed to look somewhat different (my age for starters, no more being called 13). I learn't that orange tones bring out blue eyes so that was my main focal point and I kind of just went from there...... *insert way to many selfies 


















1 comment:

  1. Awesome make up skills 😉 looking great in the pictures tho you don't need makeup to look good 😉

    ReplyDelete