Tuesday 4 April 2017

Getting My Life back on Track

This year (as in college year) has been shit, no sweet talking it here, it was pure shit. I hated the course, hated the people, hated the place and its been really tough (I wanted to drop out countless times) but I am so close to finishing.. two days left off class then exams and finished :D :D

I'm putting this year behind me, no more complaining about how crap it was I'm focusing on the future and what I CAN do. I've recently had two job interviews, I've got my driving test coming up and for once I'm completely free to make MY decisions as to what I want do next.
Okay continuing college and becoming a qualified Veterinary Nurse is my dream but its just not possible at the minute (I will never say never) with only 8 places being offered in Ireland and it costing £9,000 a year in England.

But there is other options and I'm focusing on them and have actually spent the whole of today searching my options and just feeling really motivated (as you can tell from my first blog post in months, opps).
My boyfriend and I have plans of going travelling that is 100% guaranteed because I have made myself stop putting things off for 'another day', the day is now and I will travel now no more putting it off until something else comes up to put it off.

I AM getting fit, I know people say that all the time and I'm one of them but I've had enough of being disappointed with my body weight and dreaming of being fit and able to workout. I'm pushing myself each day to work out and have decided to go back to dancing, something I loved as a kid and really had a passion for, its time to get that back and my happiness back.

I'm having a total clear-out of all my junk because its all so unnecessary, I feel more comfortable being a hermit with a few special items and being able to travel without ties.

I'm reconnecting with my friends. I'm first to admit I haven't been the best friend this year, I've barely been around but getting a call from one of my besties yesterday telling me I am going to become an auntie has really pushed me to get back in touch with their lives and be a part of it all.

I'm going to make an effort to look better and none of this old clothes and my boyfriends tops, I've actually got some quite nice bits I didn't even remember I had until a tidy up and I could actually style myself nice like all the people I see and say 'I wish I could look like that'.... time to start looking like that.

Then there's little things I've started and always say 'oh one day' like making a handmade quilt and even a jigsaw I started years ago (seriously like 6 or 7 years ago), again its time to do them now.

It just really is time to get myself back and bring my happiness back, to be who I really am.

No comments:

Post a Comment