Wednesday 4 October 2017

Primark Autumn Wishlist- Blogtober Day 4

It has come to that time of the year where all you want are the cosy clothes, spiced scented candles and pumpkin shaped everything. There really is something about Autumn that makes you want to buy the craziest of things because they are cinnamon scented or have cute pumpkins on top. Primark/Penny's have been on top of their game lately with the most amazing fashion and have THE BEST selection of Harry Potter things in store right now. I know its not technically Autumn themed but man am I loving there bits right now.

Here are a couple of things I saw and have been dreaming about.

I adore this velvet jacket for the colour and the edgeyness of the zips and buttons and think it would go with so many outfits and make a statement piece for many casuall looks.
Although this set may look slightly Christmassy, I really like the dark eyeshadow tones for Autumn colours and even the box is Autumny. 
This travel cup couldn't be any more Autumny if it tried. And how good would it look holding it in wooly gloved hand in an Instagram shot with trees in the background and leaves on the ground. 


Every girl has wanted to be a mermaid at one point right? How freaking cute are these mermaid blankets seen everywhere right now. I have seen a few different types in Penny's some more knitted looking and different colours. Spending the chilly evenings tucked up in this reading a book is what dreams are made off. 

And now to the most exciting part. I love how dedicated Penny's went to produce this amazing line of HP items from clothes to school stationery, they even did the photo shoot in Hogwarts at the Wizarding World. I've seen photos from so many Primark's in England completely decorated with trunks and brooms, everything magical. It's so good to see the magic is still alive. 

I know the pyjamas are technically for children but I super badly want the Gryffindor onesie. It looks so cosy and then can fell part of Hogwarts as well. 
I have a gazillion dressing gowns already that I don't use but I mean THIS ONE IS DUMBLEDORES!!... or looks a lot like his. 

Lastly, the stationary. This range came out as everyone prepared for #BackToHogwarts and I fell deeply in love. I love how the notebook and pencil holder has an almost old style to them so it looks like it belongs in Hogwarts.

When it comes to Primark/Penny's you will never not find what you need and at this time of year their homeware, as well as their fashion, gets even better. 













No comments:

Post a Comment