Saturday 26 August 2017

Mini Exploding Photo Box



I think everyone knows about exploding photo boxes at this stage, right? 
If not their pretty self-explanatory, super easy to make and really make thoughtful little gifts.
Instead of giving a typical photo frame of some photos of us for a birthday gift I wanted to make something and when I first saw the idea I knew I had to do it. The thing with these is there is no right or wrong way, it's totally up to you and you can add in as many photos, quotes, tokens, etc. 
The main basis is to start with a cross shaped piece of card and then layer and layer all types of different colored cards or papers on each side of the cross to build up the flaps. 
I wanted to make each side a different kind of topic but in the end, some were mixed up as I had too many photos I wanted to include, but that's whats good about this project is going with the flow and making it however you want. 

For this project, I wanted to show you through videos as it is an interactive one and can be seen better through the videos, please don't mind the background music, I mean who doesn't love Little Mix.

I'll start off with my favourite one, one I dedicated to our adventures and exploring things together..



The next two are both mixed selection of photos but just to show some recycled birthday/Christmas cards I used as tabs aswell. 



Lastly is the interaction page with little pull out tabs and notes.. 







No comments:

Post a Comment