Saturday 16 January 2016

January sales

Everyone knows I live for the after Christmas sales and I did manage to get a few little bargains this year and here they are..

Tk Max blanket cardigan reduced from €39.99 to €10.00



Obviously the coziness factor is a high bonus here but I also love the fact that it is so causal and yet can be dressy at the same time paired with the right accessories. 










Exhibit lace playsuit reduced from €22 to €7

There are only three words needed to describe my love for this... blue... lace...playsuit <3


Penny's/Primark
crop top reduced from €8 to €2
Lipstick: Majesty €1.50
Lipgloss €1.50

 I'm super loving the dark lip colors recently and wanted to get on that trend and give it a go and with Penny's P.S Love make up brand being so affordable its worth the try.















*prices estimated as can't quite remember

2 comments:

  1. Damn looks all good but where is all this stuff hmm?😆

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boy you need to pay attention I wore this out the other night, practilly live in that crop too and if you didn't notice this are taken in yeates 😜

      Delete