Sunday 17 January 2016

Make up bargains

Any Irish gal knows Cara Pharmacy is the place to go for amazing bargains and perfect quality when it comes to make up and I couldn't help but pick up these few bits when I was in store lately, they all just happen to be the amazing W7 brand



Souffle` whip up your lashes mascara for €1.50
Trying a range of mascaras is a must and I defo recommend this one as its soft and subtle but gives you that exact pop of colour you need.

The Fixer long lasting face spray
for €1.80
Setting spray is an essential and if like me your getting tried of burning your eyes out by using the hairspray hack this handy little Fixer is a brilliant one. 

Skin Fresh concealer in the medium colour for €1.30

Concealer,, nuff said

*prices estimated as can't quite remember

1 comment:

  1. Yeah we all know I'm better at make up tho 😆

    ReplyDelete