Saturday 16 January 2016

I'm happy

Not many people can say their happy after a breakup but right now tbh I couldn't be more happy.
we had some of our happiest times and although it wasn't for a long time it felt like a lifetime.
We grew apart, we're different people with different interests and as much as we tried to make it work it wasn't and we ended it on good terms before it got even harder.
It's probably not a good thing to say but the relieve I am feeling right now is so unbelievably good, I feel free and happy.
There's so much I want to do in life and I want to find the right person to share that with... but if I don't, I know i can do this alone and should do because life is really what you make of it. This time last week I couldn't have dealt with this or gotten through this without my friends and I want to share that, that you can and will get through things no matter how hard they seem at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment