Monday 19 January 2015

Fostering Robin: Day Three

Today was a nice causal Sunday morning as me Robin and Bobby had a lie in put I got a call saying someone was coming to pick her up as her Forever Home people were coming tomorrow.I was disappointed we only had one day together and just as I was getting her ready another call came in saying she was mine for the few days we had planned as her owners-to-be couldn't make it so I will extremely chuffed. My brother, Bobby, Robin and I headed off for another walk down the harbor. Being so chilly there's no one about so they have the whole place to themselves and have a great run.

When we got back the doggies had a big old bowl of Pasta and then weren't seen for the rest of the day as they were wrecked out and sound asleep for the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment