Sunday 4 September 2016

Our Adventure Book: The Festival Page



Those of you who know me know I love my festivals and if you read back to this time last I had one of the best weekends of my life volunteering at Sea Sessions so its without surprise I went again this year, also dragging my boyfriend along for the ride. 
It didn't really go to plan as last year as we had few problems the first few nights with the wind at the tent and the noise from campers we were so wrecked by the time we finished our shifts so we decided to book into a BnB for the last two nights which was luxury to have a comfy bed and somewhere to keep clothes dry. It was more like a little holiday this year then a festival as we were tourists looking around the village but it was a really nice time and of course the festival and acts were amazing. 

For this page I actually cut the logos of my volunteer t-shirt to keep them forever in the book along with our wristbands, the receipt from the BnB and some shells with collected on the beach. 

No comments:

Post a Comment