Tuesday 21 June 2016

Our Adventure Book: The Busy page


I was dedicating every page to an individual moment but I've been holding on to these wrist bands and pictures for awhile so I decided to just but then together with more memories from different days and work as I collect things.

The top of the page captures our adventure on our last night of college with a boat party a long with the wrists hands we wore that night.


The bottom of the page is an idea I got from my friend who made me a photo album using envelopes gluded together. We had a busy couple of fun days together so I wanted to remember what we got up to by giving each day an envelope. 

 
Each evenlope contains pictures and a note about what got up to on that day. 
This envelope is my favourite because i put in this little recycled gift bag containing pressed petals from the flower himself picked for me on that day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment