Saturday 18 June 2016

Our Adventure Book: The Beach page


A scrapbook is all about saving memories and one of them for us is our special day at the beach, just the two of us walking along the sand dunes, exploring an old church and finding a throne made from stones to sit in and watch then sea. 

There was many bautiful photos from this day but I decided to keep it focused on just the one so I printed a large copy of one (I print my photos using normal paper as they are going in the book anyway there's no need for photo paper)and made that he central piece. There was so many moments from this day that I didn't no how to express it on on page so I kept it simple with the picture and bus ticket from that day along with a note telling the story of what we got up to. Adding in a shell sticker and wooden butterfly topped it off nicely.




No comments:

Post a Comment