Sunday 1 May 2016

College comes to a close

Anyone who knows me knows how hard it was for me to start college in the first place but now as I have two weeks left I'm struggling to come to terms with leaving. I got so caught up in college life from struggling down to class in the morning, to the fun nights out, meeting neighbors and just growing up, having my own place, looking after myself its been so incredible.
Leaving behind the people I've met over the year is whats going to be the hardest, my course mate who was practically joined to my hip as we lived beside each other,went to class together and spent all our free time together, my flatmate who was like the mammy figure of the house who I had our girly gossips with in the evening and my neighbors who became like a little family as we spent every evening in one of our houses watching crap TV and having takeaways.
So much has happened in these 8 months, I've gained confidence and experiences that I will never forget and it truly was one of the best things I have done. All I can do is remember the amazing times and look forward to whats to come.

MY COLLEGE BEST BITS 
  • Meeting my flatmate, absoutly hammered and having to but her to bed.
  • Freshers week, what a mad way to experience college nights
  • Trip to the ploughing championships... where I had to get off an hour into the journey after staying up the night before to be up at 6am for the bus and now suffering from travel sickness. 
  • Schoolgirl dress up night... why why did I do this 
  • Trip to the beach, and showing the french exchange student how to spend his last day i.e in the sea in Ireland followed by pints of Guinness.
  • Rag Week.... need I say more.
  • Coming back from college and spending the morning watching Hawaii fiveO.
  • Going between my house and my neighbours like we're one big family.











































































1 comment: