Monday 9 May 2016

Bringing Books Back


After seeing a great post from a friend on Facebook about bringing books back I knew I had to get on board. The idea is to send your favorite book to a random address which you get through a PM and then yours is passed on, it explains itself in the post below.

"Attention book lovers!
We need six people to participate in a book exchange (but it can be more). You can be anywhere in the world. The further we get the better.
All you have to do is buy your favourite book and send it to a stranger (you'll get their details through PM). You will receive approximately 36 books back (for your personal collection) to keep - they'll be favourite novels from strangers around the world, which is pretty cool.
If you are interested in taking part, just like this status and I will PM you all the details!
‪#‎savetheculture‬

I of course sent my copy of Glass Houses which is the first in the Morganville Series which lucky enough I happen to have two of and I sent it with a little note explaining the series and why I think they will love it along with an apology about now having to spend the summer hooked to this amazing series.. I'm so excited to see what this leads to and at least I know someone out there is getting a fantastic book. 

2 comments:

  1. When are you gonna send me a book 😢

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really want that? That's no problem at all hundreds of books coming at ya

      Delete