Friday 30 October 2015

20 things to do before I'm 20...Get a tattoo

So tomorrow I turn twenty, my last day as a teenager and getting away with things a respectable adult wouldn't... so I finally got my tattoo.
This wasn't just a crazy spur of the moment thing, I've been debating this for the past THREE YEARS.
Ever since my Nan died I wanted this tattoo, I've been doing sketches and knew exactly how I wanted it.. a butterfly with an N on the wing.
I've never been comfortable with pain (come on who is) so I've always said "one day" but something triggered, I don't no what it was, maybe the fact that I said I'd do it before I was 20 and only had a short Time left to do it, but it pushed me to do it and I felt ready.

Okay yeah before the can of red bull and gripping my friends hand so hard she lost circulation, I might of been a bit freaked out but I still went through with it, no matter how much I still can't believe I did. Ive been thinking about this for three years and it's so hard to believe I've finally done it but I am more than happy and so proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment