Friday 4 September 2015

Letters Of Love




Even though my best friend has moved back to our hometown, I am moving away for college and it'll be hard to keep in touch so were going to keep up with writing and sending little parcels to each other mainly because we love it so much and it really it is a great way to keep in touch and hear everything that's going on in each others lives.



One of the best things about sending parcels to each other is the random little things we make that are so special and meaningful.

I made these little quote cards and a dreamcatcher for this parcel.



I had an old disposable camera that had only a few pictures taken so I passed it on to her to take random and wild pictures so I'll have a surprise when I'm developing it.




My Best Friend in the whole wide world is getting married and no one other that her could be as excited as I am, I made this little card and sent it with a necklace that was handed down to me from a relative who had it for over 60 years.

 Lastly I added one of my favorite pictures of us which was taken on my trip to England to visit her... one of the best trips of my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment