Tuesday 5 May 2015

Festival Vibes



All I have ever wanted to do is go to a music festival and experience the extreme buzz of the music, the being in dire need of a shower from the camping and madness that goes on at any time day or night. I don't know how I have never came accross this before but volunteering at festival is a thing,, like you get into the festival for free, get to work backstage and have the most amazing weekend ever, and I'm only learning about this now how?
So over the past week, as you can imagine, I have been applying for ever Festival that I come across.. and all I have to say is the Summer is shaping up to be amazing.

Heres what my plans are looking like

Life Festival 29th-31st of May Only just heard about this and can't believe how amazing it sounds with colour dash, beach party and all night raves.

Bhakti Fest 12-14th Of June Loved this festival last year and this year I'm going to be camping aswell so its going to be more amazing getting into the whole atmosphere.

Sea Sessions (THE FESTIVAL I HAVE ALLLWAYS WANTED TO GO TO AND AM EXTREMELY EXCITED ABOUT AS YOU CAN PROBABLY TELL) 19th-21st of June

Cowboys and Heroes Festival 17th-19th of July Randomly got roped into (no pun intended) this through volunteering at the ISPCA.


If you have the chance to volunteer at a festival go for it, I haven't even gone yet but know I'm going to be recommending it to everyone and doing it again and again each year.

No comments:

Post a Comment