Wednesday 11 March 2015

Loving Their Style

I have some major girl crushes going on right now and am so jealous of the way they can pull of their style. I am so tempted to just go out there and try it because lives too short to care what others think, so here are a couple of the Ladies's style I am loving right now.


First up two girls from my new favorite band.. Only The Young.. Betsy Blue and Parisa. Now not only do they have the coolest names ever, they have an awesome fun personality and you see that in the many videos they put up from being on tour, they also have an amazing bond as almost sisters more then just band mates which is adorable. But what we're really here for is the style and these girls seriously know how to do it well. BB (yeah I'ma call her that) has her own fashion blog here  where she has the most amazing looks shown in pictures that any model would die for.
Parisa's style is more hipster I feel and it totally suits her along with having THEE best Ombre ever.

















These two together, along with the boys obvs, really look amazing and have got to be the most fashionable band out there.



Another singer and now its the absolute beaut Ella Eyre, along with having the most amazing hair on the planet, an incredible voice and really coming up the charts right now, I was drawn to Ella because of her style. She really can work the whole BoHo/Hipster look and can pull nothing off better than those awesome round hipster sunglasses. I think with Ella, pictures say a lot more then words.. and how freaking awesome is her style!
 


I can't believe Ella is only 20, her voice is simply powerful. This girl is going to go far...
                                                                                      I think we have a running them here.. All singers and all Boho/Hipster style, but it really is the look I love and another girl that can really pull it of is Bea Miller.
What I would have given to have that cool of hair when I was only 16, but anyway enough of the hair envy... onto her style. Pretty much everyday Bea puts up pictures on Facebook and Twitter of her OOTD and .. well that girl can just rock anything. Bea's style totally suits her rock-chick attitude and older-than-her-years-voice. The fact that she looks like shes just wearing casual, comfortable outfits, yet still looking stylish is the reason I love her, that and her hair. 

Okay so it seems to get the awesome style these ladies have
Step one: Own amazing hair.
Step two: Be yourself.
Step Three: Own it.

2 comments:

  1. headbands are my go-to for a bad hair day at the moment - remind me of summer as well and being at a festival!

    Halcyon Velvet

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea :) and they add so much to an outfit

    ReplyDelete