Tuesday 8 November 2016

Bargain Beauty Buys

Cara Pharmacy and their bargain make up brands will always be a godsend to me, and this time I 'popped in just for a look' I happened to find some of the cutest amazing little products.

First up has got to be the one I am most excited about this incredible Sculpt and Glow palette by Sunkissed. I've always been on the search for a really bright good pigmented highlighter and the second I saw this palette I knew it was the one and for only €3.50 I couldn't let it pass. I can not describe how soft and full of colour this highlighter is. It is so strongly pigmented you only need the tiniest of amounts to give a strong effect. Excuse me while I drool over it, there is not enough words for this you just have to go get one immediately.



The second product I picked up was this Playboy bronze bunny matte powder. Again I have been searching for a good finishing powder as the one I've been using has been dropped (continuously). The fact that is Playboy I know its a good brand and the fact its also a bronzing powder is a bonus for this pale skinned Irish girl. Another bargain at just €2.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment