Saturday 15 August 2015

Harry Potter necklace collection

What could one girl love more than Harry Potter and jewelry....
I love the fact that if (you're from mars or something) you don't spot Harry Potter themed things it just looks like unique jewelry and it feels like it has a secret meaning. 








My amazing brother randomly comes across HP things and surprises me with them and this absolutely class Gryffindor crest necklace is one of them.

This time turner has got to be one of my favorites because who wouldn't love putting this on and channeling your inner Hermione. 


 This little broom necklace is just what I mean about being subtly about HP it looks like an ordinary broom necklace but if you look closely it has a little bolting light on the broom.. and we all know what that stands for.

 
I think the Deathly Hallows necklace speaks for itself to be honest. 

1 comment: